AquaBrick Water Filtration System
- 1 AquaBrick
- 1 Filter Kit
The AquaBrick™ Water Purification System takes any source of non-salt water and makes it safe, clean, potable drinking water. Our proprietary water filtration method safely purifies 700 gallons of contaminated water. Attach the tube and DuraFlo™ Filter, spigot and hand pump to the AquaBrick™ Cap. Fill the AquaBrick™ Container, as designated, with water. Insert the filter and straw down into AquaBrick™ Container. Screw on lid. Squeeze the hand pump a few times to pressurize the container. Press the spigot and pour into a glass or water bottle. It’s really that simple!
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Portable water purification system purifies ANY non-salt water source, ideal for outdoor recreation, camping, scouting, & emergency preparedness.
SAFE WATER FAST. The AquaBrick™ Water Purification System delivers safe, potable drinking water – filters a half gallon per minute. Each filter purifies up to 700 gallons, using simple air pressurized filtration system.
SUPER EFFECTIVE WATER PURIFIER. High performance filter removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium. REMOVES 99.99% VIRUS.
BE READY FOR ANY EMERGENCY. Drink your swimming pool water – filters up to 500 Gallons of residential pool water in an emergency. Provides healthier water every day, removing toxins, chemicals, and reduces heavy metals.
PORTABLE WATER FILTER SYSTEM INCLUDES. 1 AquaBrick™ Container, 1 DuraFlo™ Water Purification Filter, 1 hand pump, 1 spigot, tubing, with caps. Weighs 2.5 lbs. Easy to transport – provides purified water outdoors or in an emergency.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy to carry, clean and use.
- Produced of BPA Free, HDPE material for long term strength and durability
- Integrated grooves on the sides of the container to assist with strapping down containers for storage on high shelves, transport in automobiles, aircraft and boats or kayaks
- Two integrated handles in design to help in support and transport of full containers
- Easy to fill with dry goods or water using the The Aquabrick™ Funnel Accessory
- Easy to empty the contents using both integrated handles
- 100% Opaque walls reduce dry food and water degrading from UV Rays
- Can easily convert to a beverage dispenser using the Aquabrick™ Ventless Spigot and Cap accessory
- Made in the USA
Made of BPA Free High Density/High Impact Polyethylene Plastic
Empty Brick Weight: 2.36 Lbs / 1.07 Kg
Volume: 3 Gallons / 11.35 Liters
Dimensions: 9″W x 18″L x 6″H / 22.86 cm x 45.72 cm x 15.24 cm
The AquaBrick™ water purification filtration products meet the rigorous standards of Aqua Veritas™.