- 1 AquaBrick
- 1 Filter Kit
The AquaBrick™ Water Purification System takes any source of non-salt water and makes it safe, clean, potable drinking water. Our proprietary water filtration method safely purifies 700 gallons of contaminated water. Attach the tube and DuraFlo™ Filter, spigot and hand pump to the AquaBrick™ Cap. Fill the AquaBrick™ Container, as designated, with water. Insert the filter and straw down into AquaBrick™ Container. Screw on lid. Squeeze the hand pump a few times to pressurize the container. Press the spigot and pour into a glass or water bottle. It’s really that simple!
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Portable water purification system purifies ANY non-salt water source, ideal for outdoor recreation, camping, scouting, & emergency preparedness.
SAFE WATER FAST. The AquaBrick™ Water Purification System delivers safe, potable drinking water – filters a half gallon per minute. Each filter purifies up to 700 gallons, using simple air pressurized filtration system.
SUPER EFFECTIVE WATER PURIFIER. High performance filter removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium. REMOVES 99.99% VIRUS.
HYDRATE UP TO 50% FASTER. This The AquaBrick™ product provides HydraDyne™ Technology to allow your body to absorb nutrients and water faster than any other water filtration product on the market today!
BE READY FOR ANY EMERGENCY. Drink your swimming pool water – filters up to 500 Gallons of residential pool water in an emergency. Provides healthier water every day, removing toxins, chemicals, and heavy metals from tap water.
PORTABLE WATER FILTER SYSTEM INCLUDES. 1 AquaBrick™ Container, 1 DuraFlo™ Water Purification Filter, 1 hand pump, 1 spigot, tubing, with caps. Weighs 2.5 lbs. Easy to transport – provides purified water outdoors or in an emergency.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy to carry, clean and use.
- Produced of BPA Free, HDPE material for long term strength and durability
- Integrated grooves on the sides of the container to assist with strapping down containers for storage on high shelves, transport in automobiles, aircraft and boats or kayaks
- Two integrated handles in design to help in support and transport of full containers
- Easy to fill with dry goods or water using the The Aquabrick™ Funnel Accessory
- Easy to empty the contents using both integrated handles
- 100% Opaque walls reduce dry food and water degrading from UV Rays
- Can easily convert to a beverage dispenser using the Aquabrick™ Ventless Spigot and Cap accessory
- Made in the USA
Made of BPA Free High Density/High Impact Polyethylene Plastic
Empty Brick Weight: 2.36 Lbs / 1.07 Kg
Volume: 3 Gallons / 11.35 Liters
Dimensions: 9″W x 18″L x 6″H / 22.86 cm x 45.72 cm x 15.24 cm
The AquaBrick™ water purification filtration products meet the rigorous standards of Aqua Veritas™.