(Filters Sold Separately)
The AquaBrick™ is a multi-use storage container which holds 3 gallons of water for water storage and 20 lbs of food when used as a food storage container. The AquaBrick™ Containers are stackable in a variety of configurations so they easily fit into any emergency storage area.
- Easy to carry, clean and use.
- Produced of BPA Free, HDPE material for long term strength and durability
- Integrated grooves on the sides of the container to assist with strapping down containers for storage on high shelves, transport in automobiles, aircraft and boats or kayaks
- Two integrated handles in design to help in support and transport of full containers
- Easy to fill with dry goods or water using the Aquabrick™ Funnel Accessory
- Easy to empty the contents using both integrated handles
- 100% Opaque walls reduce dry food and water degrading from UV Rays
- Can easily convert to a beverage dispenser using the Aquabrick™ Ventless Spigot and Cap accessory
- Made in the USA
Includes 1 Spigot
Empty Brick Weight: 2.36 Lbs / 1.07 Kg Volume: 3 Gallons / 11.35 Liters
Dimensions: 9″W x 18″L x 6″H / 22.86 cm x 45.72 cm x 15.24 cm
AquaBrick™ uses: Water Storage, Food Storage, Dry Storage, Camping, Hunting, Fishing, Picnics, Boating/Kayaking, 72 Hour Emergency Kits, as an Ice Block, Ammo Storage, Document Storage, ATV/Pack, Horse Storage Pack, and many other uses.
AquaBrick™ water purification filtration products meet the rigorous standards of Aqua Veritas™.